Non-conclusive literature update 02/2020
This is a curated selection of articles, which might be of importance for members of the NCRG. Prof. Mollnes regularly screens through newly published articles in order to provide his scholars an update.
Therefore, this selection is highly selective, non all-embracing and might omit likewise important articles! No responsibility is taken for the short comments to each article – and please do not feel offended if your article is mentioned here but you are not happy with the comment: Your work is highly appreciated and honoured by including it into this list!
- Eculizumab in post-transplant C3 glomerulonephritis caused by a C3 mutation
Kim JS, Foster KW, Westphal SG.
- Novel emerging treatments for NMOSD.
Selmaj K, Selmaj I.
- Complement activation and long-term graft function in ABO-incompatible kidney transplantation.
van Sandwijk MS, Klooster A, Ten Berge IJ, Diepstra A, Florquin S, Hoelbeek JJ, Bemelman FJ, Sanders JS.
- Effect of anti-C5 antibody on recuperation from ischemia/reperfusion-induced acute kidney injury.
Zilberman-Itskovich S, Abu-Hamad R, Stark M, Efrati S.
- Complement and Coagulation: Cross Talk Through Time.
- Clinical Complement Analysis-An Overview.
- Corinnas control IgG2/4 antibody published!
NHDL, a recombinant VL/VH hybrid antibody control for IgG2/4 antibodies.
Lau C, McAdam MB, Bergseth G, Grevys A, Bruun JA, Ludviksen JK, Fure H, Espevik T, Moen A, Andersen JT, Mollnes TE.
- Context-dependent roles of complement in cancer.
Roumenina LT, Daugan MV, Petitprez F, Sautès-Fridman C, Fridman WH.
- Complement as an Immune Barrier in Platelet Transfusion Refractoriness.
Meinke S, Karlström C, Höglund P.
- The Role of Complement in Transfusion-Related Acute Lung Injury.
Jongerius I, Porcelijn L, van Beek AE, Semple JW, van der Schoot CE, Vlaar APJ, Kapur R
- The Role of Complement in Hereditary Angioedema.
Levi M, Cohn DM.
- Long-term efficacy and safety of eculizumab in Japanese patients with generalized myasthenia gravis: A subgroup analysis of the REGAIN open-label extension study.
Murai H, Uzawa A, Suzuki Y, Imai T, Shiraishi H, Suzuki H, Okumura M, O’Brien F, Wang JJ, Fujita KP, Utsugisawa K; REGAIN Study Group.
- Role of Complement and Complement-Related Adipokines in Regulation of Energy Metabolism and Fat Storage.
Saleh J, Al-Maqbali M, Abdel-Hadi D.